We have the opportunity on the daily to make a positive impact on the world around us.
Whether one goes through their day searching for good deeds to be done,
or simply takes advantage of random opportunities to spread love,
every action (or inaction) has a resounding impact.
The question is: Is your impact today going to be positive, negative, or indifferent?
I have been told that one person can't make a difference.
I affectionately call these people "dummies"...
Those who actively try to hold the rest of us down,
those who would rather watch you drown than help you soar, those who can't grasp the power of positivity to create change.
Whether it's a great recipe found, or an uplifting story to share, you can be sure to find it here.
Let's start a Positivity Revolution, and drown out the dumb!




Thursday, July 10, 2014

Chicken Baccoli (Bacon-and-Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast)

Omigosh, I love stuffed chicken. Actually, I love chicken period; because it's super versatile, so I can have it every night as something new. AND ...if I totally mess up a recipe, chicken breast is fairly inexpensive, so I can just start over!

I used to make chicken cordon bleus all the time, but with our recent diet shift to the healthy side, I've been experimenting with lighter, veggie-filled recipes. This one was found on skinnytaste.com, and I of course doctored it to our liking.



I decided to stuff my chicken with broccoli, cheese, and bacon, and mostly followed the recipe, which can be found here (I used a ton of parmesan and cheddar instead of Swiss, Panko crumbs instead of whole wheat bread crumbs, along with the addition of bacon).




I wish I had a picture of these before we started destroying them, but no one wants to see that! This one is going in our repeat recipe cue, and I can't wait!

Do you have a favorite stuffed chicken recipe to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in The Positivity Revolution by sharing your success story, your favorite recipe, a beautiful picture...Drown out the dumb!